Skiing the entertaining sports world wide. But one should learn it before start skiing.
Today I am going to tell you few steps which are very important to learn before someone start skiing.
STEP 1: Beginner should not start walking with ski on snow at very fast at their learning phase to make them comfortable with their ski. It should always keep in mind that they should be in control, no matter how fast others are going. They should not start racing like other experience people as racing is for them, one should be very much in control while learning the skiing.
STEP 2: Beginner should also know to fall, get up, turning left and right.
STEP 3: You should have strong balance on ski, which is very much important to make yourself safe while skiing.
STEP 4: It is also important to note that you should bend yourself forward, which means your
knee position should be towards your boots. This will help you to balance on your ski very strongly.
STEP 5: One should also know how to control themselves while skiing; this step is called GLIDING WEDGE. In this step v- shape is been created by the ski to make yourself slow while going downhill.
STEP 6: You should also know how to stop yourself while skiing and to stop without getting injuries is also very important to know. There is very simple way to stop yourself i.e. point your toes together. But if you feel if this is not working you can turn uphill simply which actually work always.
STEP 7: Along with the above steps there is one more important thing everyone should know is the types of turn and slope you need to learn, as you should practice all types of turns and twists up and downhill’s in order to become a good skiers. And also this is also important because it will also help to secure you from injuries. So let me list you all below
- Flats: Skiing in flat is nothing, it refers to the skiing straight down on the slope, which does not need much technique to learn.
- Mini pipe: Mini Pipe skiing is nothing but Terrain based skiing. This one cannot learn by themselves. It needs proper instructor to learn.
- Rollers: Rollers as the names sound this will make you experience to ski yourself on the waves. Here the step has to be followed to bend yourself forward toward the foot.
- Bank Turns: At the Bank Turns stage you become ready for your first move. The soft banks let the skier get eligible for their foremost turn which gives direction to the skis for first boarding.
- Perfect Slope- Once you are perfect in Bank Turns then you would become prepared for your first free ride on the snow slopes without any helping hand or guidance. At this stage the skier becomes very sure about his turns and moves and could maintain proper control on himself.
Those who are fond of Skiing will find this article helpful for their purpose and will prove as a tutor or guider for the new Ski learners.